There is high interest for a weekly Farmers Market in Edgebrook. The market must have organic produce, baked goods, flowers/plants and cheese as well as serve coffee. Saturday morning is the preferred time for the market. The Metra Lot (Kinzua), Edgebrook Lutheran Church Lot (Devon) and the Edgebrook School lot (Central) are all locations worth pursuing.
564 local residents took the survey (majority live within 1 mile of Central and Devon)
1. What is the best day of the week to hold a farmers market in Edgebrook?
Saturday is the preferred day
Sunday is a strong second choice
Weekdays do not have enough interest
2. What is the best time of day to hold a farmers market?
3. How often would you like to have a farmers market in Edgebrook?
4. Where is the best location for a farmers market in Edgebrook?
5. Which products do you think need to be at the market?
Must have: Organic Produce, Baked Goods, Flowers/Plants, Cheese
Nice to have: Honey, Eggs, Artisan Goods, Specialty Items
6. What else should be included at the market?
7. What would make the market unique enough for return visits?