Huge Farmers Market This Week!
It's an exciting week at the Farmers Market:
- Hillary's Cookies is joining us!
- Percolator has new coffee specials
- Wright Creations is offering soaps and lotions (a new vendor!)
- Twin Gardens has sweet corn
- Noffke Family Farms fantastic fruit and veggies
- Steven Franks Farms has eggs, squash, veggies and fruit
- Boy Scouts Troop 3957 Edgebrook Lutheran Church will be selling chocolate (for information below)
- Fruit Cellar's exotic jams
- Edgebrook native Dan Cotter has book singing for his book
- Dr. Herbal's Organic Vegan Hair Care products (new vendor!)
- Face Painting by Sarah
- North Branch Arts Kids Zone
- Musical performer, Tom Bradley
Win a Children's Birthday Party for 10 donated by EE member Altitude Trampoline Park - Skokie!
The party package is valued at over $280. Parents can sign up at the Farmers Market and online at everydayedgebrook.com until September 13th. The drawing will be held at the Market on Saturday, September 14th, the winner MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN. The drawing will take place around 10:30 A.M.
More about our new bakery Hillary’s Cookies which have been featured at the Percolator’s booth.
Hillary’s Cookies encompass a wide variety of baked goods. Located in Lincoln Square, they have been available at Whole Foods. Known for their scones, rich bakery goods and vegan baked goods. Their market selections will feature a larger assortment of baked goods than can be found at local stores.
More on the Boy Scouts Troop 3957 from Edgebrook Lutheran Church
The boy scouts will be selling the World's Finest Chocolate Bars (milk, caramel, crunch, almond and dark chocolate for only $1.00! The proceeds from the sales will go to support pack events such as Pinewood Derby, Raingutter Regatta and other services outings and service projects. The pack will hold a registration night on Saturday Sept.14th at 7pm at Edgebrook Lutheran. Scouts range from 1st-5th grades.
Hope to see you there!